If you follow my blog you've probably heard me saying I'm so into hairstyles at the moment.
That's why I've always had short cuts and now that I finally decided to let my hair grow, I've discovered a new world.
It's been ages I wanted to do a post like this, but it takes a little more time than the others, so I hadn't had the opportunity to do this before.
I decided to do a little series of these "Everyday Quick Hairstyles" as I'm always trying new ways to wrap up my hair.
The styles I attempt to do are really foolproof, so don't worry guys, I don't have any special talent, you can all recreate this!
So, let's start with the mini tutorial!
This is a super easy hairstyle, perfect for second day hair if you're bored of the usual ponytail. I really like it because it simple but smart at the same time and adds a little bit of volume to my straight hair.
1) Start brushing your hair with the Tangle Teezer from the bottom to the top, in order to detangle it. I really recommend this brush as it helps not to ruin hair by breaking it up.
2) Take the front section of your hair and gently backcomb it with a normal comb. Simply, all you have to do is applying firm brush strokes downward toward the scalp. Then, take the comb away from your hair and do it again until you see your head is going bigger. Don't worry if you'll look a bit wild, you can just smooth out the top layer with the brush.
3) Take the two sections of hair nearest to the temples.
4) Pull them backward.
5) Set them with a bobby pin.
6) Take the front section and bring it backward too, smoothing it out to hide the tangles.
7) Finally, secure it with a bobby pin, and you've done!
Difficult?! Not at all!
Chic Low Bun
Bun-Lover looking for something chicher? Here you are
1) First thing we want to do is to take the front section of your hair and begin backcombing it just on the ends, as I've already shown above.
2) Do the same thing to the section nearest your neck.
3) Take this one and wrap it around herself and pin.
4) Divide the front section in two parts.
5) Wrap one of the two parts around the base and pin.
6) Do the same with the other one.
7) If there are a few pieces out of it, you set them with a hair grip.
8) Use a little bit of hair spray to make it last all day.
Soo, that were my two easy hairstyles for lazy morning girls, hope you've enjoyed it!
Let me know if you want me to continue this series!