Today is a very special day, since it's SaraPags' first blogiversary! I've planned to do a giveaway for a long time, and I thought that today it was the perfect one.
Firstly, I wanted to say a huge THANK YOU to all those people who have supported my blog all the way through this year full of exciting events. Not only friends, but also all the readers that have come across this blog, left a comment, or just read a post and smiled. Thank you for having make this come true.
Now I'll stop rambling. Let's talk about the giveaway. I'm very happy to say that I'm giving you the opportunity to win a DIEGO DALLA PALMA Lipstick in the shade 184, a MAKEUP KIT by BeChic which includes the Intense Trio Eyeshadow Palette and the Bon Ton Mascara, and some SOAP PETALS by an Italian brand called Borsari.
The LIPSTICK is gorgeous, not just for its colour but also for the quality. In fact, it has a matte finish which surprisingly doesn't dry your lips at all - I have one too and trust me, it feels so comfortable on your lips that you forget you're wearing it! It's one of my last discoveries, but I've already fallen in love with it.
When I saw that MAKEUP KIT I was really attracted by the natural shades of the palette: I mean, everyone is such into nude palettes at the moment, isn't it? And it is also in a very travel-friendly size, which makes it perfect to be thrown in your bag together with the mascara. They both come with a very cute makeup bag which is never useless. I already have a few eyeshadows from this brand, and I like them!
Last but not least, the cutest box ever. A kit of nine PINK ROSES made of soap you just toss in your bath and pamper yourself a little.
- IMPORTANT: to take part in this giveaway the only thing you MUST do is to leave a comment below saying why you'd like to win the prize. I'll check the entries, so if you don't do this, you'll be thrown out of the competition!
- I really recommend you to like my Facebook page and invite your friends to like it, since it gives you more points.
- This giveaway will run until 24 March 2014 at 12.00 am
- The winner will be announced here, on Twitter and on my Facebook page.
- It's OPEN WORLDWIDE.
- Make sure you don't cheat because I'll check all entries!
- I will contact the winners within 48 hours after the end of the giveaway. If the winner doesn't reply within 72 hours I will choose another winner.
- You are responsible for any extra fees on your end, should there be any.
- Obviously I will wrap up the package as best as I can to avoid any breakages or scratches, however I am not responsible if the parcel gets lost in the post. I will get prove of postage.
- If you are underage, please ask your parents for permission.